Effective Date: February 06, 2019
Welcome to LightApp! Relonch, Inc. (“LightApp,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) offers a mobile software application ("App") allowing you to improve your photos and share them through social media and email.
Click on the links below to jump to each section:
- Information We Collect and Use
- How We Share and Disclose Personal Information
- Online Privacy Choices
- Children’s Privacy
- Links to Other Websites and Services
- Your California Privacy Rights
- How to Contact Us
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
When we use the term “personal information,” we mean information that is linked or reasonably linkable to a specific consumer, end-user or other individual, or as may be otherwise defined under applicable privacy and security laws.
We collect your information from a variety of sources:
A. Information You Provide to Us.
We collect and use personal information you provide to use in the following ways:
- Communications with Us. If you communicate with us through any paper or electronic form, we collect your contact information, such as your name, physical address, email address, phone number and the content of the communication. We use this information to investigate and respond to your inquiries, and to communicate with you, including through the website or by email, text message, mail, phone, push notification, chat, or any other paper or electronic form.
- Employment Applications. If you apply for employment, we collect your contact and demographic information, educational and work history, employment interests, information obtained during interviews and any other information you choose to provide. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for employment, to communicate with you during the relevant application process, and to facilitate the onboarding process.
- Events, Surveys, Contests or Sweepstakes. If you fill out any forms relating to LightApp events, surveys, contests or sweepstakes, we collect your contact and demographic information and any other information requested on the form. We use this information to fulfill the purpose of the form and facilitate the event, contest, survey, contest or sweepstakes, and to inform you about future programs that may be of interest to you.
B. Information from Third Party Sources.
We may receive personal information about you from our service providers and combine this information with other information we collect from or about you. The third parties may include website operators, job application platforms, references, background check providers and recruiters. Depending on your interactions with us, the information may include contact information, demographic information, interests, educational and professional history, background checks and performance reviews. We use this information to administer the Services and facilitate the discovery and evaluation of job candidates.
C. Information we Collect Automatically.
We use various technologies to collect information about your device or browser from your use of our Services, including:
- Web Logs. As is true of many websites and email communications, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, device identifiers, operating system, date/time stamp and/or clickstream data. We use this data to analyze the downloads and usage trends on our Services, manage and administer the content, for security and availability of the Services, improve the performance of the Services, and for fraud protection and to protect our rights and the rights and safety of individuals.
- Analytics. We use “Google Analytics” and other analytics providers to collect information about your use of the Services. Analytics providers collect information such as how often users access the Services, what they access when they do so and what other Services they used prior to using the Services. We use the information we get from Analytics providers only to improve the Services. To learn more about the use of data collection technologies by Google for analytics and to exercise choice regarding those technologies, please visit the Google Analytics Opt-Out browser add-on page.
D. Other Uses of Personal Information.
In addition to the uses described above, we may collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- To develop, maintain, improve and operate the Services.
- To personalize your user experience.
- To communicate with you to provide technical or administrative support.
- To conduct, manage and grow our business.
- To analyze, research and investigate the use of our Services.
- To prevent, investigate and provide notice of fraud, unlawful or criminal activity, unauthorized access to or use of personal information, the Services or our data systems, and to meet legal, regulatory, judicial and institutional policy obligations.
- To investigate and resolve disputes and security issues and to enforce our Terms of Service.
- For any other lawful, legitimate business purpose.
2. HOW WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- Service Providers. We share personal information with third party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as job application platforms, background check providers, recruiters, event coordinators, market research providers, advertising partners and technology providers (including technology support providers, communications providers, analytics providers, data storage providers and web operators and developers).
- Regulatory or Legal Requirements, Safety and Terms Enforcement. We may disclose personal information to governmental regulatory authorities as required by law, including for tax or accounting purposes, in response to their requests for such information or to assist in investigations. We may also disclose personal information to third parties in connection with claims, disputes or litigation, when otherwise required by law, or if we determine its disclosure is necessary to protect the health and safety of you or any other person, to protect against fraud or credit risk, or to enforce our legal rights or contractual commitments that you have made.
- Business Transfers. We may disclose personal information as part of an organizational business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, financing, or sale of organizational assets and may transfer personal information to a third party as one of the business assets in such a transaction. We may also disclose personal information in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership.
- At Your Request. With your permission, we may share information with any other third party, or make your information publicly available, or interact with a third party through our Services.
3. ONLINE PRIVACY CHOICES
You have some choices regarding how we use your personal information, including the following:
- Access to Your Device Information. You may control the Services’ access to your device information through your “Settings” app on your device. For instance, you can withdraw permission for the app to access your photos. However, note that withdrawing such permission may result in the Services not operating properly.
- Communications Preferences. You may not opt-out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, transactional communications, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices), which we may send through text message or in-app notifications.
- How to Control Push Notifications. You can stop receiving push notifications from us by changing your preferences in the iOS notifications settings menu.
- Modifying or Deleting Your Information. If you have any questions about reviewing, modifying, or deleting your information, you can contact us directly at email@example.com. We may not be able to modify or delete your information in all circumstances.
4. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
LightApp does not knowingly collect through the Service, any personal information from children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. In the European Union, LightApp requires the authorization of a parent or guardian where it is processing the personal information of a child aged between 13 and 16 years old. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of a consent form that can be used to provide this authorization.
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
The Services may contain integrations or links to third party websites or services, including those of our business partners. By interacting with these third parties, you may be providing information directly to the third party. You acknowledge that LightApp is not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties or any entity that it does not own or control. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and online terms of those third parties to learn more about their privacy practices.
6. REGION-SPECIFIC NOTICE
A. European Union, UK and Switzerland.
If you are in the European Union, the United Kingdom or Switzerland, please know that Relonch, Inc. is the controller of the personal information collected through the Services. Additionally, the following terms apply to the processing of your information:
i. Legal Bases.
When we process your personal information, we will rely on the following legal bases to process your personal information:
- Legitimate Interests. We might process your information because we have a legitimate business interest in doing so. For example, we need to use your information to provide and improve the Services, including protecting your account, delivering your Mashups and Punchlines, providing customer support, and helping you find members and content we think you’ll like. We will hold on to this information for as long as our legitimate interests aren’t outweighed by the potential risk to your right to privacy, unless we have a legal obligation to keep the information for a longer time.
- Consent. We may ask for your consent to use your information for specific purposes. If we do, you will have the opportunity to withdraw your consent either within the Services, through your device permissions, or by contacting us using the contact information below. We will hold on to this information for as long as we need to fulfil the purposes of your consent, unless we have a legal obligation to keep the information for a longer time.
- Legal Obligations. We may need to collect and use your information to comply with our legal obligations or otherwise protect our rights or the rights of third parties. For example, we may need to respond to valid legal process or take action to protect our users. We will hold on to this information as long as needed to fulfil the legal obligation or to protect our rights and those of third parties.
ii. International Transfers.
Using the Services may result in your data being transferred to and stored at facilities in the United States or other countries outside of where you live, where the Service is operated, or where our third party service providers and partners are located. The data protection laws in these locations may not meet the same level of protection as in the EU, UK or Switzerland. Whenever we share information of users outside these we want our users to be aware of the risks and to understand that we strive to put in place safeguards for such transfers.
iii. Data Rights.
When we process your information, you can request access to the data we process, that we fix inaccurate information about you or that we delete your information. In some cases, you may also object to or restrict our use of your information. You may be able to exercise these rights directly within the app. Otherwise, you may contact us using the information below to request our help with exercising these rights.
If you have any questions or complaints about how we handle your personal information, please contact us directly. Note that you may also file a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
7. HOW TO CONTACT US